Sunday, January 27, 2008

Busy as a bee.



Busy as a bee I have been this weekend. I have organised an ATC swap over at Blue Bazaar, and we have 22 wonderful people signed up. So busy as a bee I went this weekend creating like a mad woman. The theme is "Winged things".
I made a few extra, seven in fact so if anyone out there in blogland that would love to swap, leave me a comment, then email me. Have I ever mentioned I love swapping ATC's. Last week I recievd a beautiful bundle of wonderfully created ATC's by a lovely lady Judy in the US.http://myartisticside.blogspot.com/ Thank you Judy, I shall treasure them.
Ok off to create something, dont know what now, but I will find something.
Yes dad that is my sunflower finally flowering. Beautiful isnt it...
Love Sarah
xx0x0x0x

3 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

You have been a busy bee.Love the look of your ATC .
Did the tooth fairy come?
Jen

Moniqui said...

I missed the call over at BB but shall we do a personal swap? How about three for three? Let me know;)
hugs,Monique

Fiona said...

These look lovely - I'd love to do a swap sometime!